Thursday, February 18, 2010

Things Ashlyn is doing at 20 Months

Well for several weeks now Ashlyn follows me to the bathroom and always says Got to Potty? I always say yes mom has to potty. Well it has lead to her pulling toilet paper off and pretending to wipe herself and putting it in the toilet. Well the last 2 nights she has actually got on the big potty and actually went to the bathroom. She is so excited. I will be excited if I can get her potty trained before the new baby arrives in September.

The other new thing is she doesn't want to sleep in the baby bed anymore. Ashlyn has been pointing to the twin bed and wanting to lay in it. So for the last 2 nights she has been a big girl and sleeping in the twin bed at night by herself.

She loves playing dress up with hi heels. I did get pictures of this but can't get them off the camera. Pictures to come.

I haven't been able to put pictures up lately because my camera is on the fritz but hope that will change soon.

2 comments:

Brandy Bonnette said...

Gosh, I miss those babies :( I feel like they are changing so much with every picture! Post more when you can, PLEASE!!!

Jared, Keri,Ashlyn,Anderson & Jaxon said...

I will, I just discussed with Jared last night that we needed to figure a way to get another camera. We miss you guys too :(