Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The trouble they can get into together......

So today I was very excited that Ashlyn and Anderson went down for naps. I wasn't exactly feeling very well and needed a nap too. So we all took a nap for about 2 hours. Then I get woke up to the baby monitor and Ashlyn saying Anderson and then giggling really hard. So I figured that I should go and find out what was going on. This is what I find them doing when I walked into the room. They were both having fun with my mom's window.
I guess their beds are a little to close to the window now since they are reaching up and pulling things down.
What Ashlyn is holding on to is the wiped part of the shade and she is continuing to pull as it is tearing all the way up. Got to love kids.

Isn't this a guilty face.

Knowing they got caught in the action.

How can you get mad at a sweet little face like this.

No comments: