Monday, October 4, 2010

Random Morning Pictures

So I got the camera out so that I could take a picture of Anderson's new bump on his forehead and they both started acting silly for the camera. We had gone over to my mom's house on Sunday while Jared needed to get caught up on some work that needed to be completed before Monday morning. Before we left her house to come home that night I decided to give the babies a bath so that I could just put them to bed once we got home. Well in the process Anderson fell and hit his forehead right in the center on the cabinet in the bathroom and it turned black and blue instantly. It seems like everyday he gets a new bump or bruise. He is definitely all boy. Climbs on everything but nothing stops him from getting up and going strong.

This is one of few pictures that I can ever get Ashlyn to smile but I will take it when ever I can get one.

This is the pictures I normally get because she is so attached to the nuk. Once the baby arrives I hope to work on this again and try and get her away from having it all the time.

This is our little ham. Anderson is always smiling and as you can see he has gotten a good bit of teeth these days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh so sad please stop abusing that cute baby!