Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Suprise from Ashlyn....

Ashlyn is officially pulling herself up. So Ashlyn has mastered the crawling part and gets around the house really fast. Today I was sitting on the couch and when I looked over Ashlyn was standing up. I had to take a double take because I just didn't expect her to do this so soon. It looks like I'm getting ready to have my hands full with her and a new baby on the way in 3 weeks.


Then I'm loading the dishwasher and then all of a sudden I have a helper now.


She definitely has a good balance.

2 comments:

Debra Goodey said...

I agree, you will have your hands full, but it will be so worth it. I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to see the new baby on your blog.

Holly said...

Wow, she is getting so big. Before you know it she will be walking!