Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

We went over to Jonathan & Brandy's for a BBQ and fun in the pool. This was Ashlyn's first time in the pool and she had a BLAST!
Jonathan & Eric

Ashlyn in the hot tub.

Jared

Eric & Tillia's son

Mavanie & Kailyn

Tillia's husband (left), Jared & Jonathan

Avalyn, Ashlyn & Me Maw (Jared's mom)

Me Maw Bonnette, Ashlyn & Avalyn

Ashlyn & Jared

Avalyn Bonnette

Zachary Bonnette

Ashlyn was so happy in the water.


She enjoyed watching the other kids splash around.

3 comments:

Debra Goodey said...

It's so much fun doing all those firsts. Just think, not too long and you get to do more first with the next baby.

Mindy Greene said...

I have to say, Ashlyn is sooo BEAUTIFUL! I cant wait to see your next baby! I cant wait to see if its a boy or girl and I just know that it will be just as BEAUTIFUL!!

Debra Goodey said...

I keep checking everyday to see if you've had the baby yet. I can't wait!!! I was going to stop by yesterday when I saw you outside. I went to drop Justin off at a friends, but when I came back you were inside. I saw a car that looked like it might have belonged to a midwife. So, I went on my way, thinking good thoughts for you.