Thursday, August 25, 2011

Update on Ashlyn & Preschool

OK, so at first Ashlyn was really excited and we talked about Preschool for months before she was going to start. It all seemed fine but now that it is the end of the 2nd week she's not feeling the same that she did months prior to starting. It has been a battle every morning to get her up to go to school. She has even gone to the extreme of I hate school, I don't like my teacher, she is mean and the list goes on and on. Once I finally get her in the car and we are on our way to school the attitude does change and she is always in a good mood when I pick her up. I have discovered that she is her dad made over. She could stay up all night and sleep all morning. I'm hoping it will get better. I discussed this with my sister in law Holly and my nephew Eli who is also in Ashlyn's class is doing the same thing. So I'm hoping this is just a phase they will go through and things will get better.

No comments: