Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ashlyn helps Me Maw Bonnette Sew Burp Clothes Today.....

So Ashlyn is not to happy that Anderson has white burp clothes because she thinks they are hers. So yesterday anytime she saw he had one or that I was using one on my shoulder for him she would take it from him or me. So I discussed this with Jared's mom and stated that I needed to do something to make them different so that Ashlyn would not think they were hers. So Jared's mom came over today after my dad left and started sewing material to the burp clothes to make them different. So Ashlyn and Me Maw Bonnette worked together on them today.




I'm surprised that Ashlyn sat this still while Me Maw was sewing the burp clothes. Here is the finished product. They came out really cute.



1 comment:

Holly said...

Those are some cute burp cloths. In those pictures, Ashlyn reminds me a lot of Kailey at that age (I think it is the length and color of her hair). I have also seen some facial expressions of hers that remind me of Kailey. Funny how you can find little things like that even with cousins.