Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mt Timpanogos Cave

OK, So I know you all think I'm crazy but I didn't know what else to do to try and see if I could get the baby to come out since I'm 4 days past due. My poor dad is visiting from Louisiana and he said I about killed him and he couldn't believe I didn't go into labor after this hike up the mountain side. It was a beautiful view.
Jared, Ashlyn, Me and my dad (Bobby) just getting started up the mountain on our hike.
If you click on the picture it will become bigger and you can see the cave at the top which is where we hiked to. Here is a little information about the cave tour.
Timpanogos Cave National Monument sits high in the Wasatch Mountains. The cave system consists of three spectacularly decorated caverns. Helictites and anthodites are just a few of the many dazzling formations to be found in the many chambers. As visitors climb to the cave entrance, on a hike gaining over 1,000 ft in elevation, they are offered incredible views of American Fork Canyon.
Some of the views on the way up.

No comments: