Sunday, June 14, 2009

It's a BOY!!!!!

Anderson Wayne Bonnette born at 7:33 a.m. 6/14/09. (7lbs 14 ounces 20 1/2 long). My labor ended up being 5 hrs & 10 mins but of course I had to wait 11 extra days to get him here. It was worth it. Here are just a few of the pictures. I will have to get the rest off the other camera and post them later. I look like a sight so please over look that but enjoy the pictures of the little one. Anderson has big hands but not sure who he got those after and he has the feet like Ashlyn did.

This was a great experience that Jared and I had by doing a home birth. Jared was able to deliver Anderson and hand him to me after he was born.

Instantly this little guy was alert and his eyes where wide open.


This was a special moment for Jared to cut the cord. He didn't get that chance when Ashlyn was born. In the hospital they interfered a lot and the Dr. cut the cord instead of allowing Jared the chance.

Jared weighs Anderson

7 lbs 14 oz 20 1/2 inches

Here is the view of Anderson inside the sling being weighed.

After all the things the baby has to go through after birth he finally gets to get into some warm clothing.
This was probably an hour after birth. Once I got a little cleaned up after the water birth.
It didn't take long for Anderson to find his thumb.
Peacefully sleeping.
Paw Paw McKee took this one with his phone.

Anderson's 1st bath after birth. He didn't cry and seemed to really enjoy it.

Still trying to suck on those hands.
Check out his feet.

Me Maw Bonnette gives Anderson his 1st bath.
All cleaned up and nice and warm.

Proud Dad and Anderson

I know I should of put on the make up to cover the hormones spots from birth. I hope they go away soon.
Paw Paw McKee & Anderson



2 comments:

Amilyn -N- Brandon said...

He's so handsome! Congrats! Brandon and I can't wait to meet him this summer!!! We love yall!

Holly said...

Congratulations! What a sweet handsome boy! I'm so glad he's here and everyone is doing well.