Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bridal Vail Falls

Jared & I had visited Bridal Vail Falls on Saturday with his mom and Mavanie and it was such a pretty day. We went for a 5 mile walk and stated we would need to bring my dad back the next day once he got back from the Grand Canyon. However, we did take him back on Sunday but it was cold and rainy. It still was nice but a little gloomy. Ashlyn got her a nap in before going.
Ashlyn and her dad relaxing before going to the falls.
I guess Ashlyn finds her finger pretty tasty.

Dad & I (Let me remind you that I'm 4 days past my due date)
Jared, Ashlyn and I
Bridal Vail Falls

3 comments:

Mindy Greene said...

My sister was just there as well. Its soooo Beautiful!

Jamie Hamilton said...

Keri, are you crazy? I would be at the house, on the couch! By the way, that does look like an awesome place to visit.

Debra Goodey said...

It sure is pretty at the falls. I can't believe you still haven't had your baby. Good luck!!!