Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day to Jared

Jared had told me he didn't want anything for Father's Day and not to buy a card. But I wanted to do something for him on his special day. So for Father's Day I decided to be a little creative. So I decided to finger print both of the babies hands and put it in a frame for Jared. This way he could display it in his office.



This is what it said:
Dad
Here's a little handprint
Just so you can recall
Exactly how my fingers looked
When I was very small
Happy Father's Day 2009
Love, Ashlyn & Anderson
Underneath both of the babies prints, I put there name and their date of birth.
I thought it would be easy to get finger prints of the babies but it was a little of a challenge. Ashlyn didn't like me holding her hand and every time I tried to get Anderson's print he would ball his hand into a fist. Lets just say after trying 4 different times I was able to at least get one that both babies prints were able to be seen.

2 comments:

Amilyn -N- Brandon said...

That's an awesome idea, Keri! You're so creative! Love it!

Debra Goodey said...

What a cute idea!